Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is True Beauty?

Everyone see's beuaty differently; describing it with different words and showing it in different ways.  Michelle C. gives her own views on True Beauty, searching much deeper than skin-deep, and showing that beauty is not only in the physical. This is her reflection of what True Beauty is...




When my friend approached me about the True Beauty Blog, I asked myself “Who are the most beautiful people I know?”As I wrote the list I began to think, what makes them so beautiful? Each of them has physical qualities that I admire, but that is not what makes them truly beautiful. The things that make them beautiful aren’t physical features at all, it’s the sincerity behind their smiles, the kindness in the words they speak, the joy in their laughter, complete honesty even when it isn’t what you want to hear, a hug that lets you know they are genuinely happy to see you, and most of all the love of Christ that radiates from their being. 

God made us in his image sent his son in a robe of flesh to die on the cross so we might be forgive and obtain His love in our hearts this is true beauty!  

Follow Michelle at http://enjoying-the-simple-life.blogspot.com/.


1 comment: